Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Reason to Celebrate!

Things have been great and wonderful as of late. My husband took me on a surprise getaway to our honeymoon spot of Pidgeon Forge. It was a great vacation and on the 21st of this month we will celebrate our 7 years officially.

On the 23rd, we will be celebrating Brogan's first birthday and Joseph's 29th birthday. However, I guess the most exciting news is that on the 21st of April, we will find out the exact date of our 4th child's BIRTHday. Yes....I'm pregnant again. It was not planned. But we are very grateful. We had wanted to have a baby closer together than we previously had, but after some exasperating months with my 3 year old, we decided we would wait longer....Heavenly Father said...NOPE! Try again. Literally, the next opportunity and I was pregnant. As of right now, we will not be finding out...although, some pretty heavy persuasion and convincing has already taken place from Joseph and his mother.

What would you do? You already have 3 of one sex and you are dying to have one of the other...do you find out to prepare yourself either way, or do you just rely on the surprise factor for comfort?? I will be thrilled either way, but I have mixed feelings right now on the subject of the sex. Oh well, whatever it is going to be, has already been determined...The Lord must have plenty of faith in me...I just wish he'd share the faith with me!! haha

We will let you know what happens and from here on out, I have no control over what is written on this blog. The things I might say are no longer just me...it's me with pregnancy brain...so forgive me ahead of time!

Pictures will be posted soon, but keep coming back...it's always fun to hear from everyone!

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Congratulations! #4 will be so much fun!!! We are so excited for you!

Jackie B. said...

WOW! Congrats!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATION!!!

I thought I would let you know how I felt, just because we had EXACTLY the same situation. I HAD to know. As it were, I cried shortly after I found out. Not for long, and I was fine by the time I had him, but I did not want in anyway to feel disappointed when I had him.

Either way, I am sure you will do fine, you are soo awesome!!!!

Leet us know if we can help at all.

Oh and just as a little side note, we found a house to rent, we will be in the Suwanee Brook subdivision.

Brittney said...

Here's to hoping you get your girl OR on to number five, right?!? :)

Gardner Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Congrats!!! Like us not expected, but still super exciting right?? :) Keep me posted on what you decide!! To choose or not to choose to know.....that is the question!! And congrats on your anniversary!! CONGRATULATIONS all around!!!

Ali Rogers said...

And you didn't call me?!

Nicole said...

Congratulations to you guys. I will have to tell Craig tonight hen he gets home. He loves the Baumgartens!!! He has a few good stories about all you. You llok like you are just as busy as we are. As for finding out...I just can't take it. I go in there not wanting to know, but ALWAYS came out knowing! 3 boys I would definetly have to know.

Dan and Michelle said...

Hi Becky - It's Michelle (Veater) Black. I found you from the comment you left on Craig Rees's site. Congrats on #4! I just had my first.