Monday, March 31, 2008

My Baby is Growing Up...




This was taken on Easter Sunday, but I thought it was appropriate for today, too!

Today Braden bore his very first Testimony! He's only 5 and a half and it was truly special. Joseph asked him before he went up what he was going to say and he said, "Daddy, I can't tell you, it's a secret between Jesus and me." Then, when he got up there, Joseph went with him, but all he did was hold Joseph's hand (cause he was a little overwhelmed at the crowd of people), but he continued on without any help. He said a lot of things, but all were like this, "I know Jesus loves me. I know Jesus died for me. I know Jesus wants me to be obedient. I know my family is here. I know that I love the gospel. I know that the gospel is true." And just when I thought he was going to start rambling, he ended it with "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." I know, I'm a proud parent, but he really is just a smart and special kid! Way to go, Son!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

His testimony was so sweet. I think it's so special when they are able to bear their testimony on their own, without mom and dad telling them what to say. He's such a neat kid!

Clair said...

He really is a special kid. And I'm so glad he's friends with Rocco! :)