Monday, June 30, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

Tomorrow is the big day...Joseph has a dentist appointment! Ok, yeah, I know not so funny. I will have an ultrasound tomorrow and will find out that I am carrying yet another boy...or a girl (which would be a lovely surprise to prepare for!). I'm under no illusions and have no expectations. (Course I say that and I've barely slept, I've had more heart burn than I ever have and I feel like my heart is going to leap out of my chest from anxiety and stress.)

I will be posting a blog with the pictures and official announcement tomorrow night. So, stay tuned for the newest addition to our family! I am excited and scared all at the same time and am mostly hopeful for a healthy baby.

Still nothing on the car front. We are still looking. This doesn't help the stress or the anxiety and oddly enough the heart burn is only more pronounced, but as I've heard a thousand times, "this too shall pass." *if I had a dime for every time I heard that phrase!* Hopefully, before Joseph goes to Florida for a week, we will have something a little bigger to pick him up in.

On some more FANTASTIC news. About the only I've had in the last 2 weeks...
LANDON IS OFFICIALLY POTTY TRAINED! Yep! Went to Chuck E. Cheese and everything. He even slept last night with NO diaper...all through the night...no accidents! And he's decided he can do EVERYTHING by himself...even dressing. (the wiping, not so much, but that too will come!) So, I only have one baby in diapers until November (October) and I am grateful beyond measure that the Lord has granted me that much!

I will someday find the battery charger for my camera and be able to show you all the wonderful pictures we've taken, until then, I'm at the mercy of my Mother-in-Law to share with me what she takes...bless her heart, she's just too busy!

Thanks again for all your well wishes and crossed fingers. They are so much more appreciated than you'll ever know.

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I have been DYING to know. I check your blog like every day wondering if you had it yet. YAH for potty trained boys!!!! I need help on that end. ben has always been ahead in development with everything from walking to talking. But this whole moving around has thrown off his potty groove. So I'm not worried...it will happen when it happens right? ;)

Becky said...

Yeah...we've been trying since January. He finally did it. Unless you do it soon, I would wait until after the baby comes. It will be easier for you if you can potty train him before, but usually that's when it's the hardest. They will do it when they decide and not a minute later! No matter what you do! :-)