Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here's the news!

WE ARE HAVING A...............

G I R L

We are thrilled and overjoyed. Braden is excited and wants to know what we are going to name her...we don't know yet! Landon and Brogan don't really care, but our family has been really happy for us! We were out in the store today and we had all 3 boys with us and several people asked if we were having a girl and it was so exciting to be able to say YES!! I of course bawled through the ultrasound and asked the technician over and over again if she was sure...she finally printed me a picture of
her *giddy and blushing* to show exactly why she knew.

Thank you for all your well wishes and crossed fingers. Although we would have (eventually) been fine with a boy, we could not be happier with having a girl. It's still a little surreal, but I am excited to meet her and see how different she will be....I know...more emotional...which explains so much about my emotional status as of late.

Anyway, pictures are on there way...I promise! Take care and thank you again for all your love and support!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh!! I am so super excited for you. Congrats!!!I cant wait to see who she looks like. I guess now you are done eh? :)

Becky said...

Let's just say I'm thrilled to be having a girl...what happens next is up to the Lord!

Bowman Family said...

I am so happy for you. Here comes the pink. She is going to be well protected with three older brothers.

reesespeanutbuttercups said...

Congratulations...girls are so much fun. Enjoy EVERY minute of her. (even if she is emotional ALL THE TIME!!!) It really is worth it!

Amy said...

Congratulations Becky! It will be so fun to buy cute little pink dresses and bows! And don't forget the shoes! Oh, and the princess dresses, and crowns, and necklaces... I could go on and on with all the fun stuff! She will definitely be the princess of the house with her 3 older brothers!

Gardner Family said...

Yah Becky Yah! Aunt Leah will come spoil her like crazy! :)CONGRATS from the Gardners!!!! I know Joseph must eb so excited to have a Daddy's little girl! :)

Jackie B. said...

Yeah a girl! Congrats!!!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! A girl! I can't wait to get a girl one day! So fun! Time to stock up on pink dresses and princess storybooks!

Patty Sampson said...

YIPPEEE!!! I am SO happy for you! What great news. I love you guys so much, and you totally will love having a little girl in the family. I have lots of nieces, and even though they are more emotional, they are also so loving and sweet. Congrats again!

Patty Sampson said...

It just occured to me that you are going to have to change the name of your blog after your daughter is born. :) What a fun reason to change the template! :)