Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Hair cut, New Job, and Ohhhh the chaos!

So, here it is the first week of March and I've gone a little insane already! Last Friday I got a new hair cut...which I absolutely love! After 7 years of searching, I have finally found a hair dresser I trust. It was such a great cut that I totally felt like a new woman...20 lbs lighter and no gray hairs, I didn't even have to color it...yet! haha




So, It's not as good as it looked the day Natasha did it, but, I still love it and can you believe I have bangs?!!! I'll let you know how it looks with the highlights!

Then, a friend of mine asked if I could watch her daughter so she could go back to work. It's only 2 days a week and it's only for 4 hours with a day in between. I couldn't say no, and I think it will be ok. Nothing major happened today and I'm still sane....imagine that! Maybe this is the Lord's random way of giving me a girl! Let's hope not! - she decided she needed someone who could watch her all day...but I will always be the backup!


And, on top of all that...I have started a weight-loss program at my gym. It's basically a weigh in every week and it's free (after the initial set-up fee of $29). So, whomever wins (or loses the most percentage) gets the set-up fees of all those who participated. So, wish me luck, again! I don't aspire to win, but I do hope I can at least make a good showing! Yes, that would make me a horse! At least that's how I feel most days. But, I do workout everyday, sometimes twice a day...and when I don't, I feel depressed and yucky all day. As they say, people who work are happy people and happy people make people around them happy. ..ok, so I am the only one who says that, but ask my family and they'll tell you how much happier I've been because of it. - Still going to the gym, just not to the weigh-in. Thursday nights are the only night we don't have things going on and that isn't always true, but it was just too hard to fit it in. I will have to be diligent without the weigh-in!

Well, after a few hours of trying to download the pictures from my camera to my computer...I have given up. You will have to wait to see them when my husband has a spare minute to fix the problem!...you could be waiting a long time! haha

6 comments:

Jackie B. said...

i'm the same way...when i work out i feel so much better through out the day! Good Luck!

Brittney said...

That's an awesome program at the gym. I second that there is nothing better than working out and getting fit. Good luck!

Gardner Family said...

AGHHHHH I am dying to see the new cut! I am going short and red soon!!!

Thanks for all of your support!

And isn't working out the best? :)

Jackie B. said...

Love that hair!!

Jackie B. said...

oops...hair cut. lol

Ali Rogers said...

I love going to the gym! I used to hate it. But since I've been in school, I've gotten into a good habits. And now I enjoy it.

I love your hair! It looks great!