Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun in the pool with Dad!


Daddy and His Boys

What a crazy week! I couldn't believe how many things we did. By Saturday, I was so exhausted I didn't have energy for anything. So we took a lazy day. Joseph played video games with the kids and I read and relaxed. I went to Walmart and got a pedicure and got Braden's school supplies and then came home to find that my boys and their dad were hanging out in the blow up pool that my mother-in-law gave us. It was great to see the boys spending some quality time with their dad.



Brogan was so interested in the camera, he was always ready with a smile!


I couldn't resist! It's just so cute!


These are my albinos


and these are my indians

People always ask me where Landon comes from...anymore questions?
As for the "indians," well, my mother had a cherokee grandmother on her father's side, I think!



Daddy and his two older boys



These two are just the best of friends...they do everything together!
even get squished by dad! ;-)

On a side note, I have just recently joined the "Facebook" world and I have to tell you, as hard as I tried to avoid it, I'm so glad I'm on it. I've seen people I haven't seen in 15 years. It's been a huge excitement to me and a total neglect for my kids. Sorry! Sometimes I just get lost in it and forget the time. Hopefully, the newness has worn off and I can be more disciplined with it!

1 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I seriously need Brogan's tan genetics!!