Monday, July 21, 2008

Photo Frustration!

I feel completely inept when it comes to blogging. I have been trying to put slide shows in so I can make it easier to catch everyone up on the photos I am no able to download, but I can't find the right slideshow program. If you know of anything please send them along.

Anyway, I thought I would download a few pics just so you can look at something other than my boring words!

Baby Girl's First Picture

She's a great eater! Can you see her profile and her arms?

Father and Sons Camp Out

Joseph and the Boys

Grandpa and Boys

Braden Eats at the campout

Landon a little tired after a tumultuous stormy night


* This was an interesting experience...grandpa came along and it was particularly hot this year. He has a hard time breathing at night and thought it would be smart to keep the Rain Tarp OFF the tent to keep the airflow up. So, at 2 or 3 in the morning, Joseph wakes up to drops falling on his face. Oh no! He scrambles out of the tent to try to get it on before it starts pouring and it starts pouring before he gets it on. The kids wake up in a frenzied shock and run from one side of the tent to the other not sure why they are getting wet inside the tent. After they got it on, it was totally soaked inside and everything was wet as could be...kids included! Poor guys...they did have a good dinner the night before, thanks to Mom!

Joseph and Becky's 7th wedding anniversary


Becky Steals a Kiss on the Ferris Wheel

Dolly Parton at her Parade at her Park

Joseph and Becky on the Ferris Wheel
Joseph and Becky in Gatlinburg

Joseph being very handsome!

*We went to Pidgeon Forge to relive our honeymoon. We went to Dollywood and saw the Festival of Nations. We had a wonderful time and Joseph really surprised me with everything he did for our anniversary. You are wonderful, Honey!


I guess that's it for now. I haven't really done much else. We hope we'll be able to get a few more recent pictures of the kids up soon, but until then...

1 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Awe! Those poor boys. One more reason the Hilton is the best place to camp. :)

Your little girl is so cute! I am so excited for you and Joseph.

Also, happy anniversary! You two have not changed a bit since we all hung out together when we were first married. I can't believe so much time has passed!